Aura 2 Sandal
Aura 2 Sandal
Made In Portugal
1% of the turnover donated to the LPO
NATURAL AND RECYCLED MATERIALS
- R-SKIN® recycled rubber
- Ultra waterproof and perfect for the beach
- Cork sole
- Ergonomic and lightweight for maximum comfort
- Green EVA® outsole
- Non-slip for all grounds
Portugal (North) - upper, lining, outsole l Spain (South) - midsole
Handmade in Portugal
The delivery is offered in France* from 50 € of purchase.
Preparation: your order will be prepared within 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery: once prepared, your order will be sent within 24 to 72 working hours to your home or to a relay point according to your preference.
The return is offered in metropolitan France*. You have 60 days from the reception of your shoes to benefit from the free return.
Returned items must meet the following conditions:
- they must not have been worn outdoors
- they must be in new condition
The procedure to make a return is available on the page "Returns and exchanges".
* Shipping costs and return shipping costs for international shipments are available on https://ubac-store.com/retours-echanges/
When your sandal is dirty, simply clean it with a little soapy water on a soft cloth or sponge.
- Upper in R-SKIN® rubber (70%) and recycled rubber (30%) - PORTUGAL
- Midsole 100% cork - PORTUGAL
- Outsole in Green EVA®, sugar cane ethanol (60%), vinyl acetate (40%) - PORTUGAL
- Inner lining in PLA, (20%) polymer from corn waste, (50%) recycled polyester, (30%) adhesive fiber - SPAIN
- Unmatched comfort.
- As durable as leather.
- Cork insole.
- Naturally strong recycled rubber upper.
- Soft sole for superior cushioning.
- Assembled with a solvent-free glue (water-based glue).
The future is recyclable
AURA is a 100% recyclable sandal. It can be returned to Ubac by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be recycled and reintegrated into future productions.
R-SKIN® is a sustainable alternative to animal leather, made from a blend of rubber and recycled rubber. It recycles production scraps and old soles to form a sustainable and recyclable material. The recycled rubber is also naturally waterproof, perfect for the beach or during a rainstorm.
The cork comes from eco-managed forests in Portugal. This midsole provides great comfort thanks to the natural lightness of cork and its ergonomic shape.
A natural alternative to traditional EVA, Green EVA® is made from sugar cane that retains excellent technical properties such as lightness, strength and cushioning. This outsole is also slip resistant.
Because nothing beats action, we donate 1% of our turnover to the Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux, a French environmental protection association.
Our donations are freely distributed in favor of the protection of species, conservation of spaces or education and awareness.