Terra-H Sneakers Women
Terra-H Sneakers Women
- Gris Polaire
- Brun Viso
- Vert Fougère
NATURAL AND RECYCLED MATERIALS
- R-LENO - Recycled wool
Soft, comfortable and light
- Designed to last a long time
Resistant and easily washable materials
To accompany you everywhere even in case of small showers
- Sole - Natural and recycled rubber
Soft, non-slip and comfortable
- Insole - Removable
Removable ergonomic Drytech™
France: recycled wool l Portugal: soles, yokes, laces and packaging
Handmade in Portugal
Delivery is offered in metropolitan France* from 50 € of purchase.
Preparation: your order will be prepared within 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery: once prepared, your order will be sent within 24 to 72 working hours to your home or to a relay point according to your preference.
The return is offered in metropolitan France*. You have 60 days from the reception of your shoes to benefit from the free return.
The returned items must respect the following conditions:
- they must not have been worn outside
- They must be in new condition
The procedure to make a return is available on the page "Returns and exchanges".
* The shipping costs and the return shipping costs for a shipment abroad are available
We recommend hand washing in warm water with a soft sponge or cloth.
For stubborn stains, you can add a few drops of washing-up liquid.
In case of stubborn stains, you can put your pair in the washing machine at 30 degrees without spinning in a net.
Drying in the open air is mandatory.
Before starting the cleaning, we advise you to remove the laces and the insole.
To preserve the quality and to optimize the life of your shoes, hand washing is nevertheless recommended.
Ubac's eco-responsible information: To preserve your shoes and the planet, prefer hand washing: at least, a machine wash consumes 40 to 50 liters of water and about 1.2 kWh of electricity.
TERRA-H has a carbon footprint of 6.1 kg CO2e according to an independent assessment by Carbon Fact. This basket is 66% less impactful than the industry average (17 kg CO2e)
- GRS certified recycled wool which not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteria - Uppers made of recycled wool (70%), recycled polyester (25%) and other recycled fibers (5%) - FRANCE
- Outsole made of natural and recycled rubber from production waste and old soles - Recycled rubber (70%) and natural rubber (30%) - PORTUGAL
- Laces made from recycled plastic bottles - Recycled polyester (100%) - PORTUGAL
- Drytech™ insole made of recycled PU (95%) and other synthetic materials (5%) - PORTUGAL
- Everyday sneaker.
- Wool from recycled clothing (especially sweaters) that have been dropped off at collection points and sorted by color. No dye is used for the colors of the shoes.
- Unmatched comfort.
- Side stitching, assembled in stroebel for maximum flexibility.
- Natural and recycled rubber sole.
- Uper made of a naturally breathable et anti-bacterial fiber.
- Designed to last thanks to its ultra-resistant and water-repellent weave.
- Reinforced embroidered eyelets.
- Ankle and heel reinforcement for optimal support.
- Weight : 270,6 g (size 38).
- Assembled with a solvent-free adhesive (water-based adhesive).
The future is recyclable
TERRA-H is a 100% recyclable sneaker. It can be returned to Ubac by writing to us at email@example.com to be recycled and reintegrated into future productions.
R-LENO is a recycled wool fabric developed especially for our sneakers. It is strong, soft, light and does not deform. It is also thermoregulating which means it keeps cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Our wool is recycled in Tarn, France. We use an already existing material, treated without water or dye. Result: it is 98% less impacting than new wool.
Thanks to a very dense weave and a water-repellent treatment, you can wear your sneakers in any weather and wash them in the washing machine at 30°C.
Assembled by a side stitching and a strobel assembly. These techniques allow for a resistant and flexible sneaker.
Made from production scraps and old soles crushed and recycled
Because nothing beats action, we donate 1% of our turnover to the Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux, a French environmental protection association.
Our donations are freely distributed in favor of the protection of species, conservation of spaces or education and awareness.
Discover Terra, a mixed sneaker for men and women available in a wide range of colors and sizes (from 35 to 46). Terra is an eco-responsible product made from recycled wool Made In France, then assembled in Portugal in workshops that respect the working conditions of the workers. Its sole is made of recycled rubber, and its laces are made of recycled plastic. The goal is to offer you an ecological shoe, with the least impact on the environment possible. That's why we use natural and/or recycled materials, assembled in Europe to guarantee you durable, comfortable and solid shoes. Thus, you can combine ecology and fashion. At Ubac, we aim to produce timeless sneakers with a simple and authentic design. Eco-responsible sneakers that will follow you for a long time and in any season!