Terra-V - Men Sneakers Men
Terra-V - Men Sneakers Men
NATURAL AND RECYCLED MATERIALS
- R-LENO - Recycled wool Soft, comfortable and lightweight
- Designed to last - Sustainable materials and easy to wash
- Waterproof - To take with you wherever you go, even in the rain
- Sole - Natural and recycled rubber Soft, non-slip and comfortable
Our manufacturing is local, from components to assembly.
- France (Tarn) Recycled wool + spinning + weaving
- Portugal (North) Recycled rubber outsole, ergonomic Drytech™ removable insole, recycled polyester laces, recycled kraft packaging
- Handmade in Portugal
Free delivery in mainland France* for orders over €120.
Preparation: your order will be prepared within 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery: once prepared, your order will be dispatched within 24 to 72 working hours to your home address or to a relay point, depending on your preference.
Returns are free in mainland France*.
You have 60 days from receipt of your shoes to benefit from the free return service.
Returned items must comply with the following conditions:
- they must not have been worn outdoors
- they must be in new condition
The procedure for making a return is available on the "Returns and exchanges" page * Delivery costs and return costs for deliveries abroad are available on https://ubac-store.com/retours-echanges/
We recommend hand-washing in lukewarm water with a soft sponge or cloth. For stubborn stains, you can add a few drops of washing-up liquid.
For stubborn stains, you can put your pair in the washing machine at 30 degrees without spinning in a net. They must be air-dried.
Before cleaning, we recommend you remove the laces and insole. To preserve the quality and optimise the lifespan of your shoes, hand washing is nevertheless recommended.
Ubac's eco-responsible tip: to protect your shoes and the planet, wash them by hand. At the very least, a machine wash consumes 40 to 50 litres of water and around 1.2 kWh of electricity.
TERRA-V has a carbon footprint of 6.1 kg CO2e according to an independent assessment by Carbon Fact. This is 66% lower than the industry average (17 kg CO2e)
Natural and/or recycled materials:
- GRS-certified recycled wool, which not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteria.Uppers made from recycled wool (70%), recycled polyester (25%) and other recycled fibres (5%)
- Outsole made from natural and recycled rubber from production offcuts and old soles. Recycled rubber (70%) and natural rubber (30%).
- Recycled plastic bottle laces. 100% recycled polyester.
- Drytech™ insole in recycled PU (95%) and other synthetic materials (5%).
Wool from recycled clothing (jumpers in particular) that has been taken to collection points and then sorted by colour. No dyes are used for the colours of the shoes.
- Unrivalled comfort.
- Side stitching, assembled in stroebel for maximum flexibility.
- Natural and recycled rubber sole.
- Upper made from naturally breathable, antibacterial fibre.
- Durable construction thanks to its ultra-resistant, water-repellent weave.
- Soft-touch suede lining.
- Reinforced ankle and heel for optimum support.
- Weight: 270.6 g (size 38).
- Assembled with solvent-free glue (water-based glue).
R-LENO is a recycled wool fabric specially developed for our trainers. It's hard-wearing, soft, lightweight, thermo-regulating and won't warp.
Our wool is recycled in the Tarn region of France. We use an existing material, treated without water or dyes. Result: it has 98% less impact than new wool.
Thanks to a very dense weave and a water-repellent treatment, you can wear your trainers in all weathers and machine wash them at 30°C.
Assembled using side stitching and strobel assembly. These techniques produce a trainer that is both resistant and flexible.
Made from production off-cuts and old soles that are crushed and then recycled
Because nothing beats taking action, we donate 1% of our sales to the Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux (League for the Protection of Birds), a French environmental protection association, where our donations are freely allocated to the protection of species, the conservation of areas or education and awareness-raising.
Terra V est une basket éco-responsable en laine recyclée. Cette fibre est issue de bornes relais vêtements, la laine est ensuite triée et revalorisée avec un savoir-faire Made In France et unique : on trie les vêtements par couleurs pour obtenir des fibres ressemblant à de la laine neuve, le tout sans teinture chimique. Ce tissu de laine recyclée se décline en une grande variété de couleurs et est assemblé au Portugal avec une semelle en caoutchouc recyclé et des lacets en polyester recyclé. Le résultat : des chaussures éthiques, confortables, solides et durables qui se marieront avec toutes vos pièces de mode !
Le but chez Ubac est de produire des chaussures écologiques, avec le plus faible impact possible sur la terre et l’environnement. Aussi, dans une démarche éthique, nous accordons une grande importance aux conditions de travail des ouvriers qui fabriquent nos baskets durables.
En bref : des baskets écologiques, intemporelles et ultra confortables.