- Noir Nuit
- Gris Polaire
- Vert Emeraude
- Rose Quartz
NATURAL AND RECYCLED MATERIALS
- R-LENO - Recycled wool
Soft, comfortable and light
- Designed to last a long time
Resistant and easily washable materials
To accompany you everywhere even in case of small showers
- Sole - Natural and recycled rubber
Soft, non-slip and comfortable
- Insole - Removable
Removable ergonomic Drytech™
France: recycled wool l Portugal: soles, yokes, laces and packaging
Handmade in Portugal
The delivery is offered in France* from 50 € of purchase.
Preparation: your order will be prepared under 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery: once prepared, your order will be sent under 24 to 72 working hours at your residence or in point relay according to your preference
The return is offered in metropolitan France*. You have 60 days from the reception of your shoes to benefit from the free return.the returned items must respect the following conditions:- they must not have been worn outside- they must be in a new condition
The procedure for making a return is available on the "Returns and Exchanges" page.
* Shipping costs and return shipping costs for international shipments are available on https://ubac-store.com/retours-echanges/
We recommend hand washing in warm water with a soft sponge or cloth. For stubborn stains, you can add a few drops of washing-up liquid.
In case of stubborn stains, you can put your pair in the washing machine at 30 degrees without spinning in a net. Drying in the open air is mandatory.
Before starting the cleaning, we advise you to remove the laces and the insole. To preserve the quality and to optimize the life of your shoes, hand washing is nevertheless recommended.
Ubac's eco-responsible tip: to preserve your shoes and the planet, prefer hand washing. At least, a machine wash consumes 40 to 50 liters of water and about 1.2 kWh of electricity.
TERRA-E has a carbon footprint of 6.1 kg CO2e according to an independent assessment by Carbon Fact. This basket is 66% less impactful than the industry average (17 kg CO2e)
- GRS certified recycled wool which not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteria - Uppers made of recycled wool (70%), recycled polyester (25%) and other recycled fibers (5%) - FRANCE
- Outsole made of natural and recycled rubber from production waste and old soles - Recycled rubber (70%) and natural rubber (30%) - PORTUGAL
- Laces made from recycled plastic bottles - Recycled polyester (100%) - PORTUGAL
Drytech™ insole made of recycled PU (95%) and other synthetic materials (5%) - PORTUGAL
- Everyday sneakers.
- Wool from recycled clothing (especially sweaters) that have been dropped off at collection points and sorted by color. No dye is used for the colors of the shoes.
- Unmatched comfort.
- Side stitching, assembled in stroebel for maximum flexibility.
- Natural and recycled rubber sole.
- Upper made of naturally breathable and antibacterial fiber.
- Durable design with ultra-resistant and water-repellent weave.
- Reinforced embroidered eyelets.
- Ankle and heel reinforcement for optimal support.
- Weight: 270.6 g (size 38).
- Assembled with a solvent-free glue (water-based glue).
The future is recyclable
TERRA-E is a 100% recyclable sneaker. It can be returned to Ubac by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be recycled and reintegrated into future productions.
R-LENO is a recycled wool fabric developed especially for our sneakers. It is strong, soft, light and does not deform. It is also thermoregulating which means it keeps cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Our wool is recycled in Tarn, France. We use an already existing material, treated without water or dye. Result: it is 98% less impacting than new wool.
Thanks to a very dense weave and a water-repellent treatment, you can wear your sneakers in any weather and wash them in the washing machine at 30°C.
Assembled by a side stitching and a strobel assembly. These techniques allow for a resistant and flexible sneaker.
Made from production scraps and old soles crushed and recycled
Because there is no substitute for action, we donate 1% of our sales to the Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux, a French environmental protection association.
Our donations are freely distributed in favor of the protection of species, conservation of spaces or education and awareness.
The environment is a subject that we are more and more concerned about. The big fashion brands have understood this, but beware of Green Washing!
At Ubac, we offer you a real commitment: ethical, eco-responsible and sustainable sneakers produced with ecological and bio-sourced materials that respect people, women and the environment. Discover a wide range of ecological shoes with recycled and/or natural materials (recycled wool, recycled rubber, green EVA, recycled plastic, recycled cotton, or hemp).
The Terra model is an eco-responsible sneaker with an authentic design, which will perfectly match all your clothes. Available in a wide range of sizes (from 35 to 46) and colors from the simplest to the most original, you will find your happiness in the comfort provided by this recycled wool model. Its recycled rubber sole is also the guarantee of a great resistance and a maximum durability.
Ubac's trademarks: recycled materials, prices built to be the fairest, vegan or animal origin sneakers... There is something for everyone!