Vola-E - Women Sneakers Women
Vola-E - Women Sneakers Women
- Noir Nuit
- Jaune Mangue
- Vert Arctic
NATURAL AND RECYCLED MATERIALS
- R-LENO - Recycled wool Soft, comfortable and lightweight
- Designed to last - Durable materials and easy to wash
- Waterproof - To take with you wherever you go, even in the rain
- Sole - Green EVA® Flexible, lightweight and cushioning
We manufacture locally, from components to assembly
- France (Tarn) - Recycled wool + spinning + weaving
- Portugal (North) - Green EVA® outsole made from sugar cane, recycled polyester laces, recycled kraft packaging
- Spain (Alicante) - Ortholite® Hybrid-Eco™ insole
- Handmade in Portugal
Free delivery in mainland France* for orders over 120€.
Preparation: your order will be prepared within 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery: once prepared, your order will be dispatched within 24 to 72 working hours to your home address or to a relay point, depending on your preference.
Returns are free in mainland France*.
You have 60 days from receipt of your shoes to benefit from the free return service.
Returned items must comply with the following conditions:
- they must not have been worn outdoors
- they must be in new condition
The procedure for making a return is available on the "Returns and exchanges" page * Delivery costs and return costs for deliveries abroad are available on https://ubac-store.com/retours-echanges/
We recommend hand-washing in lukewarm water with a soft sponge or cloth. For stubborn stains, you can add a few drops of washing-up liquid.
For stubborn stains, you can put your pair in the washing machine at 30 degrees without spinning in a net. They must be air-dried.
Before cleaning, we recommend you remove the laces and insole. To preserve the quality and optimise the lifespan of your shoes, hand washing is nevertheless recommended.
Ubac's eco-responsible tip: to protect your shoes and the planet, wash them by hand. At the very least, a machine wash consumes 40 to 50 litres of water and around 1.2 kWh of electricity.
VOLA-E has a carbon footprint of 6.1 kg CO2e according to an independent assessment by Carbon Fact. This is 66% less than the industry average (17 kg CO2e)
Natural and/or recycled materials:
- GRS-certified recycled wool, which not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteriaUppers made from recycled wool (70%), recycled polyester (25%) and other recycled fibres (5%)
- Green EVA® outsole made from sugar cane, an alternative to traditional petroleum-derived EVA. Green EVA®, sugar cane ethanol (60%), vinyl acetate (40%)
- Laces made from recycled plastic bottles Recycled polyester (100%)
- Ortholite® insole made from production waste (15%), recycled rubber (5%) and other synthetic materials.
- Insoles in recycled suede (60%) and PU (40%).
Everyday trainer. Recommended for leisure or gentle sports.
Wool from recycled clothing (jumpers in particular) that has been taken to collection points and then sorted by colour. No dyes are used for the colours of the shoes.
- Unrivalled comfort.
- Flexible sole for superior cushioning.
- Naturally breathable and antibacterial fibre upper.
- Durable construction thanks to its ultra-resistant, water-repellent weave.
- Reinforced embroidered eyelets.
- Reinforced ankle and heel for optimum support.
- Weight: 198 g (size 38).
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 25 mm, forefoot: 17 mm).
- Assembled with solvent-free glue (water-based glue).
R-LENO is a recycled wool fabric specially developed for our trainers. It's hard-wearing, soft, lightweight, thermo-regulating and won't warp.
Our wool is recycled in the Tarn region of France. We use an existing material, treated without water or dyes. Result: it has 98% less impact than new wool.
Thanks to a very dense weave and a water-repellent treatment, you can wear your trainers in all weathers and machine wash them at 30°C.
This ergonomic insole uses production waste and recycled rubber
Green EVA ®
A natural alternative to traditional sugarcane-based EVA that retains excellent technical properties such as lightness, resistance and cushioning.
Because nothing beats action, we donate 1% of our sales to the Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux, a French environmental protection association.
Our donations are freely allocated to species protection, conservation, education and awareness-raising.
Vola est la basket éco-responsable et recyclée la plus emblématique de Ubac. C’est le premier modèle éthique que la marque à lancé. Composé de laine recyclée, de Green EVA pour la semelle et de lacets en polyester recyclée, ce produit durable vous assure un grand confort et une résistance à toute épreuve. Conçue à base de laine recyclée et filée Made In France, la basket éco-responsable Vola est fabriquée au Portugal dans des ateliers d’excellence. Sans cuir, Ubac s’engage à produire dans le respect des travailleurs pour assurer des chaussures éthiques, vegan ou non selon les modèles. Disponible pour homme et femme, dans une grande diversité de pointures (du 35 au 46) et de couleurs, ces chaussures sont étudiées et conçues pour être les plus respectueuses de l’environnement en utilisant un maximum de matières recyclées. Vous cherchiez des sneakers éco-responsables avec des matières recyclées dont vous connaissez l’origine ? Vola est faite pour vous !